Pregnancy yoga is on Wednesday from 7 to 8.30 pm – Ongoing class, you can join us anytime!
Prenatal yoga that is intimate, friendly, joyful and supportive for your body/mind/spirit during the most special time in your life. We provide a safe and nurturing environment, helping you to connect with your changing body and to feel calm and grounded. All equipment (yoga bolsters, blankets, chairs, cushions, blocks etc…) is provided in our beautiful dedicated Yoga Studio.
We practice effective breathing and relaxation techniques to invite calm, and yoga postures to manage common physical ailments. Yoga in pregnancy is an invaluable tool to connect with your baby and to prepare for their arrival. Here’s some of the benefits:
- connect with your inner wisdom to build confidence and to support you during labor and birth
- help to keep the body supple without straining
- boost energy
- help to relieve stress and anxiety
- relax and promote restful sleep
- help to relieve pain in labor and childbirth
- help to relieve common minor ailments during pregnancy (e.g. swollen joints, heartburn, constipation)
- help the expectant mother to bond with the unborn baby through breathing and visualisation techniques.
Open to all level of pregnancy. Francesca is a qualified Pregnancy Yoga teacher, she trained with Yoga Campus in 2012 and has been teaching prenatal yoga since.
Cost for Pregnancy Yoga: £48 (cash or bank transfer – no card payment facility at the studio) for 6 classes to be taken within 8 weeks. Drop in rate once you have passed your 33rd week: £10 per session.